Crazy Laws by Dick Hyman, abridged from the Trenton Pickle Ordinance, 1st Scholastic paperback printing, TK4162, 1978, 90 pages. Illustrated by Tom Eaton.
to bite your landlord in Rumford, Maine?
- To make faces at dogs in Normal, Illinois?
- To gargle in public in Louisiana?
- To eat snakes on Sunday in Kansas?
- To drive more than 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time?
- To pawn your wooden leg in Delaware?
These, and many, many more are all in this funny, funny collection of crazy laws enacted over the years in cities and states coast-to-coast. Illustrated with hilarious cartoons by Tom Eaton.” (from the back cover)